Mr. Kurt R Finberg M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2200 18th St Bakersfield CA, 93301
Dr. Kurt Finberg, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors, specializing in obstetrics & gynecology. MD Finberg currently treats patients in Bakersfield, California. Dr. Finberg received ...
Education and Training
Univ of Louisville Sch of Med, Louisville Ky 1972
University of Louisville School of Medicine 1972
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Kern Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Univ Of Louisville Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Kern Mc 1973
- Kern Medical Center Program
Mr. Kurt R Finberg M.D.'s Practice location
Bakersfield, CA 93301Get Direction
Mr. Kurt R Finberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Finberg
Best OB in Bakersfield.
- Everything You Need to Know About C-Sections
What is a C-section?Cesarean delivery, commonly known as C-section is a surgical procedure used to deliver a baby by making an incision in the abdomen and uterus of the mother.A C-section may be planned ahead of time or if you’ve had C-section before. Women who consider not having vaginal birth...
- When Could Vaginal Discharge Be a Sign of Something Else?
Vaginal discharge is a normal and physiological function of the body to help keep the vagina healthy. It can also have certain odors, textures, and colors, which help in the identification of infections and other physiological changes in the female body. What is a normal vaginal discharge?Vaginal...
- Signs and Symptoms of Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is a disease that causes sores or blisters, especially on the genital areas. This STD is the result of type 2 herpes simplex virus, or HSV2. Sometimes genital herpes is the result of the strand of the herpes simplex virus that causes...
- Tips to Alleviate Hot Flashes
Hormonal therapy is the commonest treatment for hot flashes. It is the only FDA-endorsed therapy so far. However, several other non-hormonal alternatives are available to help women alleviate their menopause-related symptoms before considering hormonal therapies. For some women, especially those who...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- Dr. John Burr Schlaerth MD2011 19th Street Bakersfield CA 93301
- Mr. Tong Chung MD503 W Columbus St Bakersfield CA 93301
- Dr. Mon-lai Cheung MD3733 San Dimas St Bakersfield CA 93301
- Dr. Joel Cohen MD3733 San Dimas St Bakersfield CA 93301
- Dr. Paul N. Fuller MD3733 San Dimas St Bakersfield CA 93301
- Dr. Seyed Tamjidi MD3733 San Dimas St Bakersfield CA 93301