Dr. Alan Paul Cubre M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease2 Medical Plaza Dr Suite 100 Roseville CA, 95661
Dr. Alan Cubre practices Pulmonology in Roseville, CA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Cubre manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1975
University of California 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Lung Problems, General Care
- Ucla Med Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Internal Medicine
- University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Affiliated Hospitals
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Alan Paul Cubre M.D.'s Practice location
Roseville, CA 95661Get Direction
Roseville, CA 95661Get Direction
Dr. Alan Paul Cubre M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cubre
- Home Remedies for Pleurisy
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the two membranes that line your lungs. Both your lungs are lined by a thin membrane called the pleura. One layer is lining your lungs and the other is lining the inside of your chest wall. Between these two membranes is a small cavity known as the pleural cavity. It...
- New Cystic Fibrosis Treatment Shows Promise for those with a Specific Gene Mutation
The data released on July 18th from three clinical trials conducted by Vertex Pharmaceuticals revealed promising results. The drugs that were tested in these trials are three different triple combination regimes that are designed to treat the underlying cause of cystic fibrosis in patients with the...
- Lung Cancer : How to Treat it?
Lung Cancer: There are two main types of lung cancer; small cell lung cancer (SCLC) and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). These two types of lung cancers are based on the way the tumors grow and spread. Lung cancer has the highest rate of death toll out of all cancers in the US. The main causes...
- Pneumonia: An Overview of the Disease
What is pneumonia? Pneumonia is the inflammation of the lung’s air sacs. It is a serious lung infection that can be caused by viruses, bacteria, or fungi.Your lungsYou have two lungs. Each lung has separate sections called lobes. Normally, as you breathe, air moves freely through your...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- What Is Bronkaid?
Generic Name: Ephedrine and GuaifenesinBrand Name: Primatene Asthma, BronkaidIntroduction Bronkaid is known for treating the symptoms of asthma. It works by thinning the mucus, so it can be eliminated from the body through coughing. Bronkaid consists of two active ingredients:...
- Dr. Delbert H. Meyer MD6945 Fair Oaks Blvd Carmichael California 95608
- Kimberly A. Hardin4150 U Street Sacramento California 95817
- Dr. Leslie W. Barger M.D.3000 Q St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Muhammad Afzal M.D.1485 RIVER PARK DR SACRAMENTO CA 95815
- Dr. Susan Murin MD4150 V St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Daniel Philip Ikeda M.D.1485 RIVER PARK DR SACRAMENTO CA 95815