Dr. Brett Packham is a pediatric dentist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Packham specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Packham takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
- Primary Children's Medical Center
Dr. Brett Michael Packham D.D.S.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
Dr. Brett Michael Packham D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- University of Maryland Undergraduates Develop a Way to Detect Alzheimer's
A team of University of Maryland Undergraduates belonging to the facility’s James Clark School of Engineering has attained the highest commendation in the 2017 Design by Biomedical Undergraduate Teams (DEBUT) challenge hosted by the National Institutes of Health. The contest pits several teams...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Cameron P Quayle DDS6287 S Redwood Rd Salt Lake City UT 84123
- Chester Kemp Smyth D.D.S.7050 S 2000 E Salt Lake City UT 84121
- Dr. Matthew O. Jensen DMD2964 W 4700 S Salt Lake City UT 84118
- Albert L Evans DDS PC1275 E Fort Union Blvd Midvale UT 84047
- Dr. David Jay Johnson DMD2364 W 12600 S Riverton UT 84065
- Dr. Randall Parley Blair DMD1191 Edenbrook Dr Sandy UT 84094