Dr. Stanton Edward Sollenberger DO
Neurologist | Neurology764 Lincoln Way E Chambersburg PA, 17201
Dr. Stanton Sollenberger practices Neuropathology in Chambersburg, PA. Dr. Sollenberger studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1985
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1985
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1981
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Chronic Pain
- Sleep Apnea
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Neurology
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Program
Dr. Stanton Edward Sollenberger DO's Practice location
Dr. Stanton Edward Sollenberger DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sollenberger
- The History of Parkinson's Disease
You've probably heard of Parkinson's disease, with it affecting millions of people around the world, mostly those who are older. But do you know how it came to be? This disorder has a vast and interesting history as to how it came to be. It's essential to learn the history of Parkinson's to get a...
- What Is Valproic Acid?
Generic Name: Valproic AcidBrand Name: Valproate Sodium, Depacon, Depakene, StavzorIntroductionValproic acid is an anticonvulsant that works by restoring or increasing the level of certain chemicals in the brain. This medication can be used alone or in combination with other types of seizure...
- Antidepressants May Pose a Risk for Alzheimer's Patients
Research shows that patients newly diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease who recently began using antidepressents are at a higher risk for head injuries and traumatic brain injuries. Heidi Taipale and colleagues from the University of Eastern Finland wrote that for older people who use...
- The History of Lobotomy
Lobotomy is now considered an inhumane and obsolete procedure that no one would ever want to be subjected to. However, at the time of its advent, it was not the primitive and brutal surgery we view it as today. In a time where medications to treat psychological and emotional conditions were...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a complex disease, which affects the central nervous system, which is made up of the brain and spinal cord along with optic nerves. Multiple sclerosis is not a terminal illness but a lifelong medical condition. Moreover, MS is neither...
- Bedroom Talk: Sex, Erectile Dysfunction, and Parkinson's Disease
Sex, one of the many natural aspects of human behavior, involves passion, immense trust, and great vulnerability as people find themselves sharing a close and physically intimate moment with another person. It offers a brief moment of liberation from the often time dull reality or for some, a way...
- Dr. Khatuna Gurgenashvili MD775 Norland Avenue Chambersburg Pennsylvania 17201
- Dr. Jeff R Donat M.D,419 Limekiln Dr Chambersburg PA 17201
- Dr. Eric Marc Levin MD901 E Mckinley St Chambersburg PA 17201
- Dr. Jamal Ali M.D.19236 Meadow View Dr Hagerstown MD 21742
- Dr. Ruediger Kratz M.D.755 NORLAND AVE CHAMBERSBURG PA 17201
- Dr. William B Bossert MD755 Norland Ave Chambersburg PA 17201