Jeffrey William Miller M.D.
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology601 John St Suite M-124 Kalamazoo MI, 49007
Dr. Jeffrey Miller is an interventional radiologist practicing in Kalamazoo, MI. Dr. Miller specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
St. George's University School of Medicine
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Jeffrey William Miller M.D.'s Practice location
Kalamazoo, MI 49007Get Direction
Naperville, IL 60540Get Direction
Jeffrey William Miller M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- Tips for Preparing Nursing Staff for Natural Disasters
“Always be prepared” is a well-known Scouting motto. For medical professionals, especially for nurses, this motto rings particularly true. Since nurses are often referred to ‘as the most trusted professionals in healthcare’, patients will often turn to them for help and advice on anything...
- Cancers that Cause Blood in the Urine (Hematuria)
The presence of blood in the urine may be accompanied by pain during urination or it could also be painless. A painless hematuria may be caused by various health conditions such as cancers.Blood in the UrineThe presence of blood in the urine, may it be microscopic or gross, means something is wrong...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: Can I Afford It?
Gastric bypass surgery has become a popular weight loss procedure, and can be considered the gold standard for weight loss surgeries. However, the cost of gastric bypass surgery is sky-high, and this is one of most common factors taken into consideration ahead of surgery.In the normal digestive...
- What Are Doctor Reviews, and How Can I Find a Top Doctor in my Area?
Doctor reviews can be found all over the internet, from medical dictionary sites to local listings, and of course through Google. But where can you find a credible doctor in your area, and why should you trust one site over another? More and more people are wondering how to find a highly qualified...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- New Cancer Drug in the UK Has Begun Clinical Trials for Advanced Cancer Patients
People with advanced tumors are often at the very end of a line of treatment options. Despite the many advances we have today in technology and modern medicine, cancer’s puzzle has not yet been solved. Many of these patients’ last days are filled with pain as they spend their last moments...
- Terrence D. Wilkin M.D.1535 Gull Rd Kalamazoo MI 49048
- Gordon T. Lawless M.D.1535 Gull Rd Kalamazoo MI 49048
- Luis Torres Arangua M.D.601 John St Kalamazoo MI 49007
- John Douglas Ebersole MDBronson Methodist Hospital Kalamazoo MI 49007
- Marcio S. Curvelo M.D.1535 Gull Rd Kalamazoo MI 49048
- Mark A. Shaman M.D.1535 Gull Rd Kalamazoo MI 49048