Dr. Heidi L. Gassner MD
Endocronologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Endocrinology2025 Morse Ave Sacramento CA, 95825
Dr. Heidi Gassner is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Gassner specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Pediatric Endocrinology Women & Infants Hosp, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Baystate Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Heidi L. Gassner MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95825Get Direction
OAKLAND, CA 94611Get Direction
Dr. Heidi L. Gassner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gassner
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- What is Apert Syndrome?
Apert syndrome, named after the French physician who described the condition for the first time, is a genetic disorder characterized by several birth defects. Children with this syndrome will have an abnormally developed face and skull. This syndrome is rare and in most cases, it develops even when...
- Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes May Face Body Image Problems
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- Mr. Ulhas Mahabala Nadgir MD3814 AUBURN BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95821
- Dr. Sobha Kollipara MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Francis Hoe MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Floyd l Culler iii MD3814 AUBURN BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95821
- Mr. Bagher Mohamad Sheikholislam MD5301 F Street Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Andrew Alan Bremer M.D., PHD2516 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817