Douglas David Hodgkin MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology3300 Oakdale Ave N #200 Minneapolis MN, 55422
Dr. Douglas Hodgkin is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in cardiovascular disease and cardiac electrophysiology. Dr. Hodgkin graduated from Pacific Union College with a B.S. ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- University Of Minnesota Hosp. And Clinic
- Bowman Gray School Of Medicine
Douglas David Hodgkin MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55422Get Direction
SAINT PAUL, MN 55101Get Direction
Douglas David Hodgkin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hodgkin
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Jane Chen MD909 FULTON ST SE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55455
- Michael Hyun-ook Kim MD640 Jackson St Saint Paul MN 55101
- Quan Pham M.D.6405 FRANCE AVE S EDINA MN 55435
- Scott Sakaguchi MD909 FULTON ST SE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55455
- Raed H Abdelhadi MD800 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407
- Luciano Costa Amado MD6405 FRANCE AVE S EDINA MN 55435