Dr. Robert Conrad Fuhlbrigge M.D., PH.D.
Rheumatologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Rheumatology13123 E 16TH AVE AURORA CO, 80045
Dr. Robert Fuhlbrigge practices Pediatric Rheumatology in Boston, MA. Pediatric rheumatologists treat child patients who suffer from pain in the musculoskeletal system, have symptoms of arthritis, or an autoimmune disorder. Dr. Fuhlbrigge evaluates and treats a variety of joint, muscle, and bone disorders; including autoimmune disorders, such as lupus, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, Kawasaki disease, post-infectious arthritis, chronic vasculitis, and inflammatory disorders of the muscle, eye, or other organs. Dr. Fuhlbrigge also is trained in the evaluation of prolonged fever, unexplained complaints of chronic musculoskeletal pain, weakness, poor appetite, fatigue, and/or loss of function or skills.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Rheumatology
- A distinct glycoform of CD44 is an L-selectin ligand on human hematopoietic cells.
- CD44 is a major E-selectin ligand on human hematopoietic progenitor cells.
- E-selectin, thymus- and activation-regulated chemokine/CCL17, and intercellular adhesion molecule-1 are constitutively coexpressed in dermal microvessels: a foundation for a cutaneous immunosurveillance system.
- Immune surveillance in the skin: mechanisms and clinical consequences.
- The 130-kDa glycoform of CD43 functions as an E-selectin ligand for activated Th1
- T-cell distribution and adhesion receptor expression in metastatic melanoma.
- Adhesion molecules in cutaneous immunity.
- Meeting report of immunology and skin disease: new perspectives.
- Research priorities in pediatric rheumatology: The Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance (CARRA) consensus.
- Overexpression of IL-1alpha in skin differentially modulates the immune response to scarification with vaccinia virus.
- Maintenance of peripheral tolerance through controlled tissue homing of antigen-specific T cells in K14-mOVA mice.
- Immunology and skin disease 2009: frontiers in cutaneous immunology.
- Update in paediatric vasculitis.
- The immune system, the skin, and childhood rheumatic disease.
- TGF-β suppresses β-catenin-dependent tolerogenic activation program in dendritic cells.
- Children'S Hosp, Pediatric Rheumatology; St Louis Childrens Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Robert Conrad Fuhlbrigge M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Robert Conrad Fuhlbrigge M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fuhlbrigge
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- According To New Research The Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- Steroids for Muscular Dystrophy: Prednisone
Steroids are touted as powerful drugs that help in improving muscle strength as well as delaying some types of muscular dystrophy. Of these, prednisone is said to be the most powerful and widely used to treat Muscular Dystrophy. Prednisone is a known anti-inflammatory agent. The potent compound,...
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed healthcare system. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a neverending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- Dr. Megan L. Curran M.D.13123 E 16TH AVE AURORA CO 80045
- Dr. Jennifer Soep MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Jamie T Lai M.D.13123 E 16TH AVE # 311 AURORA CO 80045
- Dr. Clara Lin M.D.13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Joel Brian Shirley D.O.13123 E 16TH AVE # 311 AURORA CO 80045
- Dr. Jennifer Claire Cooper M.D.13123 E 16TH AVE AURORA CO 80045