Jerry Kent Clark
Audiologist4611 Otter Ct Burlington NC, 27215
Dr. Jerry Clark is an audiologist practicing in Burlington, NC. Dr. Clark evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Clark takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Jerry Kent Clark's Practice location
Burlington, NC 27215Get Direction
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- What Causes Ovarian Cysts?
Ovarian cysts are small, fluid-filled sacs that develop in or on the surface of the ovaries. Most of the cysts do not cause any harm to the person, while some may cause pain or bleed. Cysts usually resemble a small bubble with central fluid surrounded by a thin wall. Cysts may develop in women of...
- Everything You Need to Know About C-Sections
What is a C-section?Cesarean delivery, commonly known as C-section is a surgical procedure used to deliver a baby by making an incision in the abdomen and uterus of the mother.A C-section may be planned ahead of time or if you’ve had C-section before. Women who consider not having vaginal birth...
- People Who Suffer From Allergies May Not be Able to Enjoy the Great Outdoors
If you want to enjoy the outdoors, but you're afraid it will cause your allergies to flare-up, follow these tips:Choose friendly plants for your garden – This is one of the most important tips when you decide to grow a garden of your own in the backyard, and will minimize the exposure to...
- Is Binge Eating Disorder Hereditary?
Family members and patients of binge eating disorder understand that they have been multiple studies on genetic factors that contribute to eating disorders. Qualified, thorough studies on genetic and environmental risk factors can enlighten family members and patients. Misinterpretations, however,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Allison Hopkins405 Parkway, Suite E Greensboro NC 27401
- Brittany Laing1132 N CHURCH ST GREENSBORO NC 27401
- Jennifer M Burkey AU.D.1126 N Church St Greensboro NC 27401
- Deborah Lewandowski Woodward M.A., CCC-A1200 N Elm St Greensboro NC 27401
- Leslie Carol Bird MA CCCA1400 Battleground Ave Greensboro NC 27408
- Denise Anne Tucker PH.D.300 Ferguson Building Greensboro NC 27402