Dr. Sobha Kurian M. D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1 Stadium Drive Morgantown WV, 26506
Dr. Sobha Kurian is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Morgantown, WV. Dr. Kurian specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Med Coll, Univ Of Kerala, Trivandrum, Kerala, India 1990
Medical Center Of Iran 1997
Medical College Thiruvananthapuram 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Breast Cancer WEight Loss Study (BWEL Study)
- S1207 Hormone Therapy With or Without Everolimus in Treating Patients With Breast Cancer
- Combination Chemotherapy, Bevacizumab, and/or Atezolizumab in Treating Patients With Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Sapanisertib in Treating Patients With Metastatic or Refractory Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumor That Cannot Be Removed by Surgery
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
Dr. Sobha Kurian M. D.'s Practice location
Morgantown, WV 26506Get Direction
Dr. Sobha Kurian M. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kurian
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- Schools Join the Fight Against Lymphoma and Blood Cancers
Students at St. Paul Catholic School in Weirton, West Virginia have made their mark in the battle against cancer. By participating in a Student Series program hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, students were able to raise $2,006.93 and donate the proceeds to discovering a cure for...
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- Dr. Mark E. Pajeau MD1 Medical Center Drive Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. William Tse MDone medical center dr Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. Thomas F Hogan M. D.1 Stadium Drive Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. John J Azar MD, FACP1200 J D ANDERSON DR MORGANTOWN WV 26505
- Dr. Charles L Beall M. D.1200 J D Anderson Dr Morgantown WV 26505
- Dr. Darrell F Saunders MD300 Wedgewood Dr Morgantown WV 26505