Dr. Katie Murray is a urologist practicing in COLUMBIA, MO. Dr. Murray specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Katie Murray D.O.'s Practice location
COLUMBIA, MO 65201Get Direction
Katie Murray D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Murray
- Treatments For Prostate Cancer
Treatment for Prostate CancerSince prostate cancer is a very dangerous infection, there is need to consider a number of factors before treating the condition. Prostate cancer is an infection that does not cause any immediate effects to the patient. However, when the infection develops, it may spread...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Will a Doctor Ask if you Have Blood in Your Urine?
In the normal course, blood has no reason to appear in the urine, but if that happens, one should not hesitate to seek specialist medical opinion. Blood may appear in urine owing to simple infections in the urinary and genital systems, or it could be a result of some serious ailment that is...
- Does Blood in Urine Mean There Are Strictures In My Ureters?
The ureters are two muscular tubes that collect urine from the kidneys, transporting it to the urinary bladder where urine is temporarily stored before being expelled. Strictures in the ureters represent tough scars in the walls of the ureter that narrow the interior and block the normal flow of...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- What Doctor Can I See if I Have Genital Herpes?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by mild dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs will not...
- Dr. Scott A Troxel MDOne Hospital Drive Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Danny L Huynh MD1 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Taz Joseph Harmon M.D.105 N Keene St Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Mark Richard Wakefield MDOne Hospital Drive Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Jerry Jeff Trulson M.D.1 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Scott Thomas Matz MD1 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65212