Dr. Jose Manuel Hernandez M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry8535 Tom Slick San Antonio TX, 78229
Dr. Jose Hernandez practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Hernandez evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Hernandez seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ De Cadiz- Fac De Med- Cadiz- Spain 1974
National University Federico Villarreal / Academic Program of Human 1974
Academic Program of Human Medicine, Mayor De San Marcos National University 1974
- Austin State Hosp, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Univ Hosp & Clinics, Psychiatry
Dr. Jose Manuel Hernandez M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Kerrville, TX 78028Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78207Get Direction
Dr. Jose Manuel Hernandez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hernandez
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Dr. Julia Christine Jackson M.D.2200 Bergquist Dr Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Michelle L. Cantu M.D.16007 Via Shavano San Antonio TX 78249
- Dr. Hector Xavier Samaniego M.D.4257 Nw Loop 410 San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Lydia R Lopez MD12915 Jones Maltsberger Rd San Antonio TX 78247
- Dr. Thomas Gray Hardaway M.D.3030 Nacogdoches Rd San Antonio TX 78217
- Dr. Brigitte Bailey MD7703 Floyd Curl Dr # 7792 San Antonio TX 78229