Dr. Kathryn Denise Gaines DO
Neurologist | Neurology3003 W Good Hope Rd Milwaukee WI, 53209
Kathryn Gaines, DO, is a neurologist with special interest in neurologic movement disorders and demyelinating diseases. (08/11)
Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2000
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Parkinson's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Memory Loss
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Kathryn Denise Gaines DO's Practice location
Dr. Kathryn Denise Gaines DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gaines
- George .
Very thorough .
- Research Suggests Multiple Sclerosis Is Not a Combination of Diseases
Due to the fact that symptoms and progression rates of MS vary among patients with the disease, previous implications have been made to suggest that MS may involve a combination of two or more different diseases.New findingsMost recently, a study used computational simulations to assess whether it...
- Veteran Suffering from Parkinson’s Gets New Home
Army Staff Sgt. Joe Davis is a survivor. He survived tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, and now, Davis is a survivor who has Parkinson’s disease. For 11 years, Sgt. Davis served his county, planned to retire after 20 years and become a police officer. His dreams changed, however, when he was forced...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease in which the protective myelin sheath of the nerves is damaged, affecting the transmission of messages to and from the brain and spinal cord. This is a progressive, debilitating disease that results in nerve deterioration which is, unfortunately, an...
- Big Surprise for Young Man with Muscular Dystrophy on his Birthday
There are many people out there living with great difficulties that they will have to overcome or cope with for the rest of their lives. People suffer muscular problems, mental problems, health problems, and some of them are living with more than one devastating condition.Sometimes, these problems...
- Sigmund Freud
Sigismund Freud, later changed to Sigmund Freud, was born on May 6, 1856. He was an Austrian neurologist and founder of Psychoanalysis; a treatment for psychopathology through communication between the psychoanalyst and patient. The firstborn of 8 children, Freud’s mother interpreted his birth as...
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Marriott MD3003 W Good Hope Rd Milwaukee WI 53209
- Dr. Tracy Lynn Bretl D.O.6793 N GREEN BAY AVE GLENDALE WI 53209
- Dr. Eric F. Maas M.D.3003 W Good Hope Rd Milwaukee WI 53209
- Dr. Edward H. Kovnar M.D.3003 W Good Hope Rd Milwaukee WI 53209
- Dr. Lorri J. Lobeck M.D.3003 W Good Hope Rd Milwaukee WI 53209
- Dr. Kate M Essad M.D.3003 W GOOD HOPE RD MILWAUKEE WI 53209