Dr. Sandeep Singh M.D.
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)5601 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore MD, 21239
Dr. Sandeep Singh is a physiatrist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Singh is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Singh focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Singh can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Dr. Sandeep Singh M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21239Get Direction
Dr. Sandeep Singh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Singh
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Sprained Ribs: What You Need to Know
The ribs form a cage-like structure that helps protect the heart and lungs against injuries. There are 24 ribs in the human body with 12 ribs on each side. Rib injuries can affect the lungs or heart if treatment is not given in a timely manner. What is a sprained rib?A sprained rib is also called...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Dr. Erik Stanton Brand MD, MSC13353 NE Bel-Red Rd Bellevue WA 98005
- Dr. Michael Stephen Shear MD1920 Greenspring Dr Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Mrs. Mara Vucich DO301 St Paul Place Baltimore MD 21202
- Dr. Gabriel A Martinez geigel MD9106 Philadelphia Road Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Cathy Xiang Gao M.D.4801 Dorsey Hall Dr Ellicott City MD 21042
- Dr. Michael A Gardyn DO9106 Philadelphia Rd Rosedale MD 21237