Dr. Matthew Muffly practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Oak Lawn, IL. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Muffly treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Matthew Kurt Muffly M.D.'s Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
STANFORD, CA 94305Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Kurt Muffly M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Varicose Veins: Get the Facts
Clearly visible underneath the skin, varicose veins are engorged and twisted veins. Although they can develop anywhere in the body, varicose veins mostly develop in the legs.The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many, but the condition is common. At times, they may result in blood clots,...
- Celiac Disease Patients No Longer Considered High-Risk for Cancer
How celiac disease can affect the bodyThere have been numerous studies that were conducted to show the effects that celiac disease might or might not have in relation to the body. This particular one has looked into patients for a span of ten years, measuring how different conditions developed...
- What #break40 Means to Patients Living with Cystic Fibrosis
2-year-old James Alexander Cargal is a bubbly and energetic little boy who enjoys singing, dancing, and playing with his dogs. But he is also a fighter. James was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis at just three weeks old. CF is a genetic disease that mostly affects the lungs, triggering persistent lung...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- What are the Bacteria that Cause Food Poisoning?
Clearly, contamination and pollution have become a part of our everyday lives. Whether it is the contamination of air, water, or food, to a large extent it is all inevitable. This contamination of everyday substances gives rise to various illnesses that sometimes can culminate into a more serious...
- Dr. Neelam Malhotra M.D.1901 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Felicia Ann Davis M.D.1901 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Nicholas Wasson M.D.225 E CHICAGO AVE # 19 CHICAGO IL 60611
- Dr. Kristen Ottilie Spisak MD251 E Huron St Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Sapan Amin M.D.1653 W Congress Pkwy Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Amod Sawardekar M.D.2300 N Childrens Plz Chicago IL 60614