Dr. Mohamed Mostafa Seleem DDS
Dentist | General Practice133 South Los Robles Avenue Suite 100 Pasadena CA, 91101
Dr. Mohamed Seleem is a Cosmetic Dentist, Endodontist, Periodontics and Sedation Dentist; and he has been serving Pasadena, CA. since 1993. He is also a member of The American Dental Association, The ...
Education and Training
Cairo University School of Dentistry D.D.S 1993
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Restorative Dentistry
- Fillings (composite Bondings)
- Crowns And Bridgework
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Six Month Smiles ( Adult Orthodontics)
- Invisalign (clear Aligners)
- Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Technology
- Are You A Candidate For Dental Implants?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Choose An Implant Dentist?
- The Prettau® Dental Implant Bridge
- Endodontics (root Canals)
- Periodontics (gum Treatments)
- Sedation Dentistry
- Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorders (tmd)
- Professional Member The American Dental Association
- Professional Member The California Dental Association
- Professional Member The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Professional Member The Orange County Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Professional Member The International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Professional Member The Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (D.O.C.S.)
Dr. Mohamed Mostafa Seleem DDS's Practice location
VICTORVILLE, CA 92395Get Direction
Dr. Mohamed Mostafa Seleem DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Seleem
- Mary s.
I had an excellent experience! .
- Sylvia m.
excellent 110% .
- Sherif s.
Outstanding on all levels.
- Erin f.
- Angel r.
Best Dental Visit EVER.
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Dr Andre Eliasian1249 W., Glenoaks Blvd Glendale, CA 91202
- Dr. Carmella Mashian DDS6200 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Arash Hakhamian AA, B.S, D.D.S6333 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Leila Zamiri DDS5828 Cherry Ave Long Beach CA 90805
- Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS6300 SAN FERNANDO RD GLENDALE CA 91201
- Mirhamid Salek DDS628 N. Azusa Ave West Covina CA 91791