Dr. Ann Diepolder-brown is a pathologist practicing in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Diepolder-brown is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Diepolder-brown can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Diepolder-brown may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1989
- Univ of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences Rural Program
Dr. Ann K Diepolder-brown MD's Practice location
Dr. Ann K Diepolder-brown MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Dr. Timothy L Weiland MD1200 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Leslie A Torgerson MD1200 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Mark Alan Koponen M.D.501 N Columbia Rd Stop 9037 Grand Forks ND 58203
- Dr. Christopher Lockhart MD1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Dr. Walter Loren Kemp MD, PHD501 N COLUMBIA RD GRAND FORKS ND 58203
- Dr. A. marvin Cooley MD1200 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201