Dr. Eli Silver MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology11100 Euclid Ave #586 Cleveland OH, 44106
Dr. Eli Silver practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Cleveland, OH. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Silver treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 2002
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- Eczema (atopic Dermatitis)
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- Pediatric Allergy/Immunology - St Louis Children's Hopsital 2007
Dr. Eli Silver MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
Dr. Eli Silver MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Silver
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- Dr. Velma Lou Paschall MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Akhilesh K Chouksey MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Melvin N Berger MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Benjamin Thomas Prince M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Leigh A Kerns MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Kholoud K Wishah MD29160 CENTER RIDGE RD WESTLAKE OH 44145