Dr. Eli Silver MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology11100 Euclid Ave #586 Cleveland OH, 44106
Dr. Eli Silver practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Cleveland, OH. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Silver treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 2002
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- Eczema (atopic Dermatitis)
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- Maimonides Medical Center 2005
- Pediatric Allergy/Immunology - St Louis Children's Hopsital 2007
Dr. Eli Silver MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
Dr. Eli Silver MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Silver
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Dr. Velma Lou Paschall MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Benjamin Thomas Prince M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Melvin N Berger MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Akhilesh K Chouksey MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Leigh A Kerns MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Kholoud K Wishah MD29160 CENTER RIDGE RD WESTLAKE OH 44145