Dr. Milton Pettapiece is an ophthalmologist practicing in Bethel Park, PA. Dr. Pettapiece specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Pettapiece can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Pettapiece can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Boston University School of Medicine 1965
Dr. Milton Carman Pettapiece M.D.'s Practice location
Bethel Park, PA 15102 Get Direction
Dr. Milton Carman Pettapiece M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Pros and Cons of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery, short form for laser in situ keratomileusis, is the most exercised surgical option for correcting eye vision discrepancies in America. Its immense popularity has a lot to do with the significant vision improvement it brings about completely dispensing eyeglasses or contact lenses....
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Dr. Francis Hurite MD 1835 Forbes Avenue Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15219
- Dr. Lawrence L. Gipson M.D. 2615 East Carson Street Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15203
- Dr. Richard W. Hertle MD 1 Perkins Square Akron Ohio 44302
- Dr. Miguel A Busquets M.D. 20 Medical Park Wheeling WV 26003
- Dr. Joseph J Scherer M.D. 713 Washington Rd Pittsburgh PA 15228
- Dr. Christin Lorraine Sylvester DO Erie Ave At Front St Philadelphia PA 19134