Dr. Adam John Retallick D.D.S.
Endodontist | Endodontics16093 W 135th St Suite A Olathe KS, 66062
Dr. Adam Retallick is an endodonist practicing in Olathe, KS. Dr. Retallick is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Adam John Retallick D.D.S.'s Practice location
Olathe, KS 66062Get Direction
Manhattan, KS 66502Get Direction
- University Dance Promotes Cystic Fibrosis Awareness
Cystic fibrosis is considered incurable, and is a daily struggle for all of those who have it. Constant research is being poured into finding better treatment, and potentially even a cure, but Rowan's Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) is putting their own spin (literally) on...
- What Is Chronic Urticaria?
IntroductionUrticaria is also known as hives, which are itchy and red welts that can be triggered by certain situations or substances. These welts may vary in sizes. They tend to repeatedly appear and fade away as the skin reaction runs its course. Each of these welts is said to characteristically...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- What Is Mycoplasma Pneumonia?
HistoryIn 1944, Mycoplasma pneumonia was discovered in one patient that had “atypical” pneumonia. At first it was thought to be a fungus or a virus hence the name Mycoplasma, a Greek word meaning fungus was named. Eventually, it was learnt that it was a bacterium that had a distinct...
- Study Shows Parkinson’s and ALS are More Common in White Collar Jobs
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive illness of the brain that affects ability to move because it causes the muscles to lose control. Early signs of Parkinson’s include tremors, difficulty in walking and even just standing, speech alterations, movements, stooped posture, and changes in...
- Is Eczema Contagious?
One of the most common myths and misconceptions about eczema is that it is contagious. Probably, this myth has circulated due to the closeness of people who have the condition. For example, if your sibling or friend has eczema and uses a certain type of perfume or skin moisturizer, you may at one...
- Dr. Kevin Patrick Cunningham D.D.S.11900 W 87th Street Pkwy Lenexa KS 66215
- Dr. Ronald Reed Wollard D.D.S.444 W 47th Street Kansas City MO 64112
- Dr. James Eric Moore DDS3700 W 83rd St Prairie Village KS 66208
- Dr. Barton William Putnam D.D.S., M.S.D.16093 W 135TH ST STE A OLATHE KS 66062
- Dr. Steven P Gish DDS11409 Ash St Leawood KS 66211
- Dr. Adam S Colombo DDS, PA7301 Mission Rd Prairie Village KS 66208