Dr. David G Davila M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine9500 Kanis Rd Hickingbotham Outpat Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. David Davila practices Sleep Medicine in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Davila studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1985
Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans 1985
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Sleep Medicine
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Cushing's syndrome associated with ectopic production of corticotrophin-releasing hormone, corticotrophin and vasopressin by a phaeochromocytoma.
- Thymoma, hypogammaglobulinemia, and pernicious anemia.
- Acute effects of transdermal nicotine on sleep architecture, snoring, and sleep-disordered breathing in nonsmokers.
- The etiology of lung cancer.
- Paraneoplastic syndromes associated with lung cancer.
Dr. David G Davila M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. David G Davila M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Davila
- Study Reveals that Many Police Officers Suffer from Sleep Apnea
Although police officers work multiple shifts, they can still be affected by sleep apnea and other sleep disorders, which can take a negative toll on their health.Sleep apnea can pose a risk not only to police officers but to the people they protect in their community. A recent study has shown that...
- Sleep and its Effects on a Man's Testosterone Level
Less sleep can reduce testosterone levels in men, according to a new study. As per the report, loss of sleep for a week results in a 15% reduction in the levels of testosterone in the blood. This reduction in the levels of testosterone may affect a man's health in many ways, including his sexual...
- Not Feeling Quite Right: How Sleep Apnea Affects the Brain
Sleep apnea has earned a lot of popularity lately. The terrifying disease can cause healthy people to decease unexpectedly during the night. It was certified as one of the causes of Carrie Fisher’s death, the legendary 60-year-old actress who played Princess Leia in the successful movie saga, Star...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Amy Poehler Isn't Laughing About Sleep Apnea
Everyone can agree that sleep is very important for someone to maintain their overall health. One celeb who knows this well is favorite funny lady and former SNL cast member Amy Poehler. When discussing her own sleeping issues, Poehler mentioned that when her son, Archie was just three months old,...
- Tips for Traveling with a CPAP Machine
A well-working CPAP can make all the difference for sleep apnea patients who need to improve their quality of life. Sometimes, they may not even think about a night without it by their bedside. But when you are a frequent traveler, this could be an issue.Travelers may experience several issues with...
- Dr. Jason L Williams MD9500 Kanis Rd Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Gary R Goza MD9500 KANIS RD LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. David E. Anderson MD501 MILLWOOD CIR MAUMELLE AR 72113
- Dr. Gregory Stanley Krulin MD4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Lana Jeradeh boursoulian M.D.4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Raghu M Reddy MD1 St. Vincent Circle Little Rock AR 72205