Dr. Marcus Cohen practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Madison, WI. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Cohen treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1962
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Pediatrics; Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Pediatrics; San Francisco Gen Hosp M C, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Marcus Cohen MD's Practice location
Madison, WI 53715Get Direction
Dr. Marcus Cohen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Dr. James E Gern MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Robert F Lemanske MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Christopher T Healy MD1 S Park St Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Michael W Ritter MD1 S Park St Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Daniel J Jackson M.D.600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Kirsten Marie Kloepfer MD451 Junction Rd Madison WI 53717