Dr. Theresa A Grebe M.D.
Geneticist | Clinical Genetics (M.D.)1919 E Thomas Rd East Building Phoenix AZ, 85016
Dr. Theresa Grebe practices Genetic Medicine in Phoenix, AZ. As a geneticist, Dr. Grebe performs experiments and analyzes data to interpret the inheritance of different traits in patients. A geneticist evaluates, diagnoses, and manages patients with hereditary conditions or congenital malformations, genetic risk calculations, and mutation analysis. Dr. Grebe carries out studies, tests, and counsels patients with genetic diseases.
Education and Training
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1986
- Neurologic and gastrointestinal dysfunction in cardio-facio-cutaneous syndrome: identification of a severe phenotype.
- 7p deletion syndrome: an adult with mild manifestations.
- Autism and increased paternal age related changes in global levels of gene
- Prevalence of autism spectrum disorders in Hispanic and non-Hispanic white children.
- Progressive Movement Disorder in Brothers Carrying a GNAO1 Mutation Responsive to Deep Brain Stimulation.
- Chronic pain in Noonan Syndrome: A previously unreported but common symptom.
- An atypical presentation of ACAD9 deficiency: Diagnosis by whole exome sequencing broadens the phenotypic spectrum and alters treatment approach.
- Overlapping SETBP1 gain-of-function mutations in Schinzel-Giedion syndrome and hematologic malignancies.
- Complete detection of mutations in cystic fibrosis patients of Native American origin.
- Autosomal dominant inheritance of hypothalamic hamartoma associated with polysyndactyly: heterogeneity or variable expressivity?
- Maternal balanced translocation leading to partial duplication of 4q and partial deletion of 1p in a son: cytogenetic and FISH studies using band-specific painting probes generated by chromosome microdissection.
- Balanced translocation 46,XY,t(2;15)(q37.2;q11.2) associated with atypical Prader-Willi syndrome.
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Cleft Palate
- Phoenix Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Theresa A Grebe M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Theresa A Grebe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grebe
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?
Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?Cancer is caused by a change in your genetic sequence. Genes are responsible for designing your body. Any alteration at that level will alter your body patterns.Cancer is an uncontrolled production of abnormal cells. Usually new cells are formed when your body needs...