Dr. Sunita Palmer is a pediatrician practicing in Webster, TX. Dr. Palmer is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Palmer diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Palmer can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1995
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1995
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Pediatrics
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston and Affiliated Hospitals 1998
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Sunita B Palmer MD's Practice location
Dr. Sunita B Palmer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Palmer
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Dr. Jose A. Quinones MD500 Medical Center Blvd Webster TX 77598
- Flor De Maria Munoz1 Baylor Plaza Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Michelle S. Barratt M.D.6410 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Jignesh Pravin Shah MD444 Fm 1959 Rd Houston TX 77034
- Dr. Annette B Ingraham MD150 E Medical Center Blvd Webster TX 77598
- Dr. Maria P Nguyen MD218 E House St Alvin TX 77511