Dr. Suganthi Soundararajan MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology245 N 15th St Ms 435 Philadelphia PA, 19102
Dr. Suganthi Soundararajan is board certified in anatomic pathology, clinical pathology and cytopathology. She is also the director of renal transplant pathology services and the electron microscope f ...
Education and Training
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Cytopathology, Kidney Pathology, Pathology And More
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Cytopathology - Bay State Medical Center, Springfield, MA
Dr. Suganthi Soundararajan MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19102Get Direction
Dr. Suganthi Soundararajan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Soundararajan
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Zissimos Mourelatos MD800 SPRUCE ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19107
- Mrs. Maryam Bakhtar MD900 Business Center Drive Horsham PA 19044
- Dr. Bruce Sachais MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Douglas Brian Flieder M.D.333 Cottman Avenue Philadelphia PA 19111
- Dr. Karen Gustafson MD800 SPRUCE ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19107
- Dr. Juan P. Palazzo M.D.1020 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107