Dr. Maria Jimena Gutierrez M.D.
Pediatrician1725 Oregon Pike Lancaster PA, 17601
Dr. Maria Gutierrez is a pediatrician practicing in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Gutierrez is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Gutierrez diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Gutierrez can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Maria Jimena Gutierrez M.D.'s Practice location
Lancaster, PA 17601Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21287Get Direction
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- Dr. Jason L Gottlieb MD2106 Harrisburg Pike Lancaster PA 17601
- Dr. Melissa A Tribuzio MD233 College Ave Lancaster PA 17603
- Dr. Stephen W Tifft M.D.160 North Point Boulevard Lancaster PA 17601
- Dr. Steven Finley Killough M.D.2106 Harrisburg Pike Lancaster PA 17601
- Dr. Bonnie M Zehr M.D.160 North Point Boulevard Lancaster PA 17601
- Dr. Erich K Batra M.D.101 Fairview Cir Lebanon PA 17042