Dr Dulin specializes in cardiovascular disease including chest pain, heart attack, high blood pressure, heart arrhythmia, and high cholesterol. His goal is to provide high quality diagnostic and thera ...
Education and Training
Univ De Navarra- Fac De Med- Pamplona- Spain 1975
University Of Navarra 1975
University Of Navarra
University of Ioannina Medical School 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; Healthsouth Metro West Hospita, Internal Medicine
- Lloyd Noland Hospital and Health Center
- University of Louisville School of Medicine Program
- University of Louisville
Jose I Dulin MD's Practice location
Kansas City, KS 66102Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Jose I Dulin MD | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jose I Dulin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Health Benefits of Flax Seeds?
Numerous products that contain flax seeds are now hitting the market every other day and claim to provide additional health benefits. Flax seeds are now hailed as the new super food that helps to fight a number of diseases, including heart diseases, diabetes, and cancer. Although these seeds have...
- Pain that Requires Prompt Medical Attention
The following are a list of different painful experiences that one must seek medical attention for:Severe headache“If headache is accompanied by a cold, it could be sinus headache”, says Sandra Fryhofer, MD, MACP, spokeswoman for the American College of Physicians. If the headache is severe and...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- What Causes Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
Sudden cardiac arrest is one of the most common causes of death due to cardiac diseases. Sudden cardiac arrest refers to the sudden loss of heart function, resulting in death. It is different from a heart attack in that the latter is caused by a blockage in one of the vessels that supplies the walls...
- Congestive Cardiac Failure: What is Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)?
Do you want to know what Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) is? Do you know exactly how your heart functions? It works in a rhythm. It beats 60 to 100 times per minute, and when it beats, it pumps oxygenated blood to your whole body. When the heart relaxes immediately after each beat, impure...
- There is a Link Between Anabolic Steroid Use and Heart Conditions
A study published in the journal Circulation: Heart Failure, has shown that continuous use of anabolic steroids may weaken the heart. To add to the woes, researchers are not clear whether this change is a reversible one. In this study, weight lifters who took steroids regularly had impaired heart...
- John Holkins MD6420 Prospect St Kansas City MO 64132
- Michael J. Sweeney M.D.12200 W 106th St Lenexa KS 66215
- Gerald B. Lee13413 East 51st Street Kansas City Missouri 64133
- Mark A. Wiley MD3901 Rainbow Blvd. Kansas City Kansas 66160
- Thaju Salam M.D.3601 S 4th St Leavenworth KS 66048
- Stephanie L Lawhorn M.D.4330 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111