Dr. Mary Feldman practices Neuropathology in Erie, PA. Dr. Feldman studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Mary S Feldman DO's Practice location
Du Bois, PA 15801Get Direction
DAYTON, OH 45409Get Direction
Dr. Mary S Feldman DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Dementia Simulator Puts Caregivers in Patients' POV
Dementia is a complex ailment that can be challenging for caregivers and healthcare providers. Dementia simulation is one of the best ways of creating a near-reality experience while also exposing healthcare providers to the ups and downs of living with dementia.Statistics show that this condition...
- Holistic Treatment for Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is usually treated with lifestyle changes as well as medication. RLS causes people to experience unusual sensations in the legs while resting. These sensations can come in the form of:• Creepy-crawling feeling• Burning• Throbbing • PullingThese unpleasant feelings...
- Is the Epstein-Barr Virus a Contributor to Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis has been known as an individual disease since 1868, when it was identified by Jean-Martin Charcot, a French neurologist. Ever since then, the cause of multiple sclerosis has not been identified.Theories as to the causes of multiple sclerosis came about during the twentieth...
- Dopamine Promoters for Parkinson's Disease
If you’re a science guru, you probably already know that dopamine is a substance in the brain necessary for the functioning of your entire body. Dopamine plays a significant role in your nervous system by helping your body execute its functions smoothly. But, there is the problem. People with...
- Diagnosing Epilepsy: What You Need to Know
Sometimes, it can be difficult to know if an individual is having a bout of seizure. It is also not easy for physicians to make a diagnosis on what type of epilepsy or seizure a person has since there are various disorders that can be confused with epilepsy.The very first step, and probably the most...
- Can Schizophrenia Be Treated?
Schizophrenia is a severe disorder of the mind that requires lifelong treatment. An individual suffering from this disorder is not able to identify the difference between what actually exists and what is in their mind. This disorder has an adverse effect on the way an individual thinks and reacts to...
- Dr. Hasan Askari MD113 North Market Street Selinsgrove Pennsylvania 17870
- Dr. Erica Grazioli DO120 East 2nd Street Erie PA 16507
- Dr. Jeffrey Jacob Esper D.O.120 E 2nd St Erie PA 16507
- Dr. Blake Anne-elizabeth Hoppe DO120 E 2nd St Erie PA 16507
- Dr. James Albert Dematteis M.D.120 E 2nd St Erie PA 16507
- Dr. Michelle A Stevens DO120 E 2nd St Erie PA 16507