Dr. Namita Swarup is a pediatrician practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Swarup is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Swarup diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Swarup can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ibadan, Coll of Med, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria 1989
University of Ibadan College of Medicine 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Birth Defects
- Albert Einstein Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia
Dr. Namita Swarup MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44109Get Direction
Dr. Namita Swarup MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids, are able to imagine...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- Mr. Emmanuel Boateng Boakye M.D.2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Matthew H Tien MD2500 METROHEALTH DR CLEVELAND OH 44109
- Dr. Susan A Carlin MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Sarah E Bement MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Nada Haddad MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Vishal Pandey MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109