Dr. Carmelita Lim is a family practitioner practicing in Sebring, FL. Dr. Lim specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Lim possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Disseminated histoplasmosis in a non-immunocompromised child.
- Reduction in the rates of protein and amino acid catabolism to slow down the accumulation of endogenous ammonia: a strategy potentially adopted by mudskippers (Periophthalmodon schlosseri snd Boleophthalmus boddaerti) during aerial exposure in consta
- The sleeper Bostrichthys sinensis (family Eleotridae) stores glutamine and reduces ammonia production during aerial exposure.
- Development of multipurpose laboratory XIEES spectrometer and its application to surface XAFS analysis of Al2O3 films.
- Helicobacter pylori: prevalence, clinical and endoscopic findings in children who
- Optimized collimators for scintillation cameras.
- Multiwire proportional chambers in nuclear medicine: present status and perspectives.
- Morbidity in Alagille syndrome in 6 Malaysian children.
- Significance of autoimmune haemolytic anaemia and immune thrombocytopenia (Evans' syndrome) in systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Detachable functional focused rigidity cast for metatarsal fractures.
- Structuring associated with epithelial inclusion cysts following stapled intestinal anastomosis.
- Medical Positron Imaging with a Dense Drift Space MultiWire Proportional Chamber.
- Characterization of materials eliciting foreign body reaction in stapled human gastrointestinal anastomoses.
- Influence of perceived motivational climate on achievement goals in physical education: a structural equation mixture modeling analysis.
- Malignancy within a Tail Gut Cyst: A Case of Retrorectal Carcinoid Tumour.
- Nonpolar m-plane GaN/AlGaN heterostructures with intersubband transitions in the 5-10 THz band.
- Effect of doping on the far-infrared intersubband transitions in nonpolar m-plane
- Effect of doping on the intersubband absorption in Si- and Ge-doped GaN/AlN heterostructures.
- SPECT resolution and uniformity improvements by noncircular orbit.
- Lesion detection with single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) compared with conventional imaging.
- Truncation artifact reduction in transmission CT for improved SPECT attenuation compensation.
- Comparison of Ga-67 citrate images obtained with rectilinear scanner and large-field Anger camera.
- Cyanide exposure affects the production and excretion of ammonia by the mudskipper Boleophthalmus boddaerti.
- Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, Family Medicine; Detroit-MacOmb Hosps Corp, General Surgery
- Wayne State University
Dr. Carmelita Bautista Lim MD's Practice location
Sebring, FL 33870Get Direction
SEBRING, FL 33870Get Direction
Dr. Carmelita Bautista Lim MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Pins and Needles: Types, Causes, and Treatment
Feeling your hands and feet going numb is a very normal condition that most of us experience at some point or the other. It is a feeling when one cannot feel any sensation in the affected parts of the body. In most cases, numbness or the feeling called ‘pins and needles’ occurs due to a...
- Can One Get Influenza Even After a Flu Vaccine?
Influenza is a respiratory ailment caused by influenza viruses. Influenza is considered as one of the fatal viruses because it can cause death if not medically and properly addressed. Flu can be very contagious and is very likely to spread from one person to another through coughing, sneezing, or...
- What Are Hormones?
IntroductionHormones are a special kind of chemical messengers in the body that are created by the endocrine glands. These chemical messengers control and coordinate complex processes in the body, such as growth, metabolism, fertility, and reproduction. Hormones can also influence the body's immune...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Micropenis Condition
Rare are the men who have never questioned the size of their penis. Is my penis too small? Is my penis too big? These questions are placed on the list of the most common Google searches. Urologists also confirm that these are the usual concerns their patients express. What is it about penis size,...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Dr. Cheri Kay Mccue M.D.5 Ryant Blvd Sebring FL 33870
- Dr. Daniel E Montero M.D.3420 Us 27 N Sebring FL 33870
- Dr. Janos Katanics MD410 South 11th Street Lorida FL 33857
- Dr. Sunaina Khurana MD2315 Us Highway 27 N Avon Park FL 33825
- Dr. Ray H Tangunan M.D.6801 Us Highway 27 N Sebring FL 33870
- Dr. Priyamvada Gujjar M.D.3581 S Highlands Ave Sebring FL 33870