Dr. Carmelita Lim is a family practitioner practicing in Sebring, FL. Dr. Lim specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Lim possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Disseminated histoplasmosis in a non-immunocompromised child.
- Reduction in the rates of protein and amino acid catabolism to slow down the accumulation of endogenous ammonia: a strategy potentially adopted by mudskippers (Periophthalmodon schlosseri snd Boleophthalmus boddaerti) during aerial exposure in consta
- The sleeper Bostrichthys sinensis (family Eleotridae) stores glutamine and reduces ammonia production during aerial exposure.
- Development of multipurpose laboratory XIEES spectrometer and its application to surface XAFS analysis of Al2O3 films.
- Helicobacter pylori: prevalence, clinical and endoscopic findings in children who
- Optimized collimators for scintillation cameras.
- Multiwire proportional chambers in nuclear medicine: present status and perspectives.
- Morbidity in Alagille syndrome in 6 Malaysian children.
- Significance of autoimmune haemolytic anaemia and immune thrombocytopenia (Evans' syndrome) in systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Detachable functional focused rigidity cast for metatarsal fractures.
- Structuring associated with epithelial inclusion cysts following stapled intestinal anastomosis.
- Medical Positron Imaging with a Dense Drift Space MultiWire Proportional Chamber.
- Characterization of materials eliciting foreign body reaction in stapled human gastrointestinal anastomoses.
- Influence of perceived motivational climate on achievement goals in physical education: a structural equation mixture modeling analysis.
- Malignancy within a Tail Gut Cyst: A Case of Retrorectal Carcinoid Tumour.
- Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, Family Medicine; Detroit-MacOmb Hosps Corp, General Surgery
- Wayne State University
Dr. Carmelita Bautista Lim MD's Practice location
Sebring, FL 33870Get Direction
SEBRING, FL 33870Get Direction
Dr. Carmelita Bautista Lim MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Preventing Dehydration
Dehydration results when you lose water in your body. The rule of thumb is, if you’re thirsty, you’re already dehydrated. Keep well hydrated by drinking plenty of water, even before you begin your outdoor activity,” said Dr. Irvin Sulapas, a primary care sports medicine physician and assistant...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Dr. Donald Geldart MD1006 W Pleasant St Avon Park FL 33825
- Dr. Daniel E Montero M.D.3420 Us 27 N Sebring FL 33870
- Dr. Cheri Kay Mccue M.D.5 Ryant Blvd Sebring FL 33870
- Dr. Janos Katanics MD410 South 11th Street Lorida FL 33857
- Dr. Sunaina Khurana MD2315 Us Highway 27 N Avon Park FL 33825
- Dr. Priyamvada Gujjar M.D.4510 CALOOSA CT SEBRING FL 33875