Having started her professional life as an 8th through 12th grade teacher of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics in Suffolk, England, Dr. Price joined Wasatch Internal Medicine as a board-certified ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ut Sch of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 1998
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- St Marys Hlth Care Fndn, Family Medicine
- St Mark's Family Practice Ut 2003
Dr. Lynn Price M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84124Get Direction
GRAND JUNCTION, CO 81506Get Direction
Dr. Lynn Price M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Price
- What Is Menopause?
Menopause is a normal process resulting from aging, in women. Menopause usually occurs between the ages of 45-years-old and 55-years-old. This is characterized by the cessation of menstruation along with a number of changes in the body, and marks the end of the reproductive period in women.Causes of...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Salon Employees Are Exposed to High Levels of Chemicals
According to a new study, Vietnamese nail salon workers are exposed to high levels of chemical that can be harmful for the health. The study published in the American Journal of Public Health shows that these workers are exposed to unsafe levels of toluene, a solvent associated with a number of...
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- Background Noise from Televisions Can Affect Your Child's Ability to Learn
Background noise from the TV, when we leave it on without watching it, may affect young children, reports a new study. The study also reports that children in U.S. are exposed to an average of four hours of background noise from the TV. The results from the study were presented in the International...
- Dr. Mehrnoosh Shakeri MD, MPH7495 South State Street Midvale Utah 84047
- Dr. Robert Bayless Westermann MD2000 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84105
- Dr. Lisa Kay Kuwahara MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Steven R. Towner M.D.333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Malgorzata F Hecht MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. J David Bane MD3725 W 4100 SOUTH WEST VALLEY CITY UT 84120