Whitney Morgan is an acupuncturist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Morgan evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Morgan treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Whitney Morgan L.AC.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85704Get Direction
Whitney Morgan L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Mr. Jason Gill LAC800 N Swan Road Tucson AZ 85711
- Nadine F Butler L.AC. MAOM1760 E River Rd Tucson AZ 85718
- Helene C. Sorkin NCCAOM, DIPL. L. AC.1643 E Prince Rd Tucson AZ 85719
- Dr. Nathan S Conlee DC3020 N Country Club Rd Tucson AZ 85716
- Gregory Scott Steerman L.AC.,M.AC.O.M1647 N Alvernon Way Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. David Epley PH.D.1485 S Park Ln Tucson AZ 85710