Dr. Olamide O Dairo MD
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH, 43205
Olamide O. Dairo, MD, is a pediatric anesthesiologist at Nationwide Children's Hospital and a Clinical Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology at The Ohio State University College of Medicine. He receiv ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ibadan, Coll of Med, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria 1988
Eberhard Karls University Tuebingen Faculty of Medicine
University of Ibadan College of Medicine 1988
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Anesthesiology; Henry Ford Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Michigan Program
- University of Michigan 2000
Dr. Olamide O Dairo MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Olamide O Dairo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dairo
- Some Beauty Regimens Might Not Be Safe During Pregnancy
Most of women avoid alcoholic drinks and sushi when they are pregnant. What they often forget is the safety of the routine beauty products they regularly use. According to Andrew Healy, MD, an obstetrician at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, any substance absorbed by the skin can reach the...
- Chemotherapy for Multiple Sclerosis
For those who suffer from multiple sclerosis, there are a lot of treatments available in managing the symptoms. However, there is no complete cure for this disease. The choice of multiple medications depends on person-to-person since every person’s body responds differently to each treatment....
- What Employers Can do to Help Workers with Lupus
Any hiring manager of a company wants to build the ideal team to meet the goals and mission of the organization. So what if a potential employee mentions during an interview that he or she has a chronic illness? At the same time, what if this person has just the right skillset to get the job...
- What is Mold Allergy?
Mold is a type of fungus that can cause severe allergic responses when the spores are inhaled. The fungi feeds on dead and decayed organic matter. They grow rapidly and produce small spores that spread through the wind. Molds are often found in cool and damp places, like basements, rotting leaves,...
- Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery Improves Quality of Life for Parkinson's Patient
Parkinson’s Disease Disrupts the Life of a Single DadMuscle spasms, stiffness, and decreased motor skills are not symptoms commonly associated with younger people in their 20s and 30s. For Bill Swayze, however, these symptoms appeared and resulted in early diagnosis of Parkinson’s at the rare...
- Organization Gives Mom and Son with Muscular Dystrophy A New Furnace
Winters in Edmonton, Alberta Canada are known for being long, harsh and cold. For a family living with an old rickety furnace, it can sometimes feel like a big game of chicken. Will the furnace decide to call it quits before the cold does? Recently, a family who was in that exact situation was...
- Dr. Leila Lara Reduque MD700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Christopher Terence Mckee DO700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Joseph D Tobias MD700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Ahsan Syed MD700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Jason Andrew Bryant MD700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Peter D Winch MD700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205