Dr. Patricia Sax is a prosthodontist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Sax specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Patricia Sax D.D.S's Practice location
Houston, TX 77015Get Direction
Dr. Patricia Sax D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Chronic Constipation: The Rarer Side Effect of Crohn's Disease
When it comes to the most persistent symptoms of Crohn’s disease, diarrhea is at the top of the list. However, this is not always the case for individuals coping with this chronic condition. Constipation is also an issue.The large intestine is responsible to reabsorbing water from foods that are...
- Reasons Why You May Need Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is an operation that is used to remove hydrocele from an individual. The term hydrocele refers to the accumulation of serum fluid around the testicle. This fluid is secreted by a pouch of serous membrane that lines the testicles called tunica vaginalis.Hydrocele that occurs to infants...
- What Is Asana?
IntroductionAsana can be described as a yoga pose or position. It is designed in such a way that it helps to master the mind and body as well as enhance the overall health and functions of the body. The various poses carried out in yoga are basically the essence of yoga exercises, which tend to...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Alexandra Garcia DDS1990 Post Oak Blvd Houston TX 77056
- Dr. Neal Bruce Gittleman D.M.D.50 Briar Hollow Ln Houston TX 77027
- Dr. Chanseop Park DDS, MSD6516 M D Anderson Blvd Rm 422 Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Alberto Saba DDS, CAGS930 Commonwealth Ave Boston MA 02215
- David Jaime Dominguez DDS17240 Mill Forest Rd Webster TX 77598
- Dr. Walter Schneider D.D.S.50 Briar Hollow Ln Houston TX 77027