Dr. Edward Claiborne Irby M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine7650 E. Parham Road Suite 100 Henrico VA, 23294
Dr. Edward Irby is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Henrico, VA. Dr. Irby specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Irby tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
- Charlotte Meml Hospital Med Center 1982
Dr. Edward Claiborne Irby M.D.'s Practice location
Henrico, VA 23294Get Direction
RICHMOND, VA 23294Get Direction
Dr. Edward Claiborne Irby M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Irby
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is Spinal Stenosis Back Surgery?
What is spinal stenosis?Spinal stenosis is a disorder of the spine in which the spinal chord narrows. Congenital spinal stenosis is a condition in which the spine is already narrowed at birth. Factors that can result in spinal stenosis are herniated discs, osteophytes, which are ingrown bones or...
- Dr. Geoffrey B. Higgs MD7858 Shrader Road Richmond Virginia 23294
- Mr. Vipool Kirit Goradia MD100 Concourse Blvd Glen Allen VA 23059
- Dr. Barry Webster Burkhardt M.D.1400 Johnston Willis Dr Richmond VA 23235
- Dr. Lockett Wootton Garnett M.D.5899 Bremo Rd Richmond VA 23226
- Dr. Steven M Fiore MD7858 Shrader Rd Henrico VA 23294
- Dr. Gregory J Golladay MD1111 Leffingwell Ave Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525