Robert N Hibbard M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery1600 S 48th St Suite 600 Lincoln NE, 68506
Dr. Robert Hibbard is a vascular surgeon practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Hibbard specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Hibbard diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Venous Insufficiency
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Creighton Univ Affil Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Creighton Univ Affil Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Creighton University Program
Robert N Hibbard M.D.'s Practice location
Lincoln, NE 68506Get Direction
OMAHA, NE 68114Get Direction
Robert N Hibbard M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hibbard
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Dr. Thomas B Whittle M.D.4740 A St Lincoln NE 68510
- Dr. Matthew A. Goettsch MD4740 A ST LINCOLN NE 68510
- Dr. David Harold Bingham M.D.1500 S 48th St Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Steve H Tyndall MD7440 S 91st St Lincoln NE 68526
- Dr. Stuart I Myers M.D.1500 S 48th St Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Robert J Pitsch M.D.4740 A St Lincoln NE 68510