Dr. Gabriela De bruin practices Sleep Medicine in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. De bruin studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Gabriela Sales De bruin MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63108Get Direction
Dr. Gabriela Sales De bruin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Restless Legs Syndrome Diagnosed?
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) will interfere with your sleep patterns. Therefore, it can be regarded as a sleep disorder. Restless legs syndrome usually affects the legs. However, it can affect your arms, head, and neck. If you have RLS, you might experience unusual leg sensations and involuntary...
- What Are the Effects of Oversleeping?
It goes without saying that adequate sleep is key for good health. Excessive sleeping is associated with a number of diseases and may also increase the risk of death. But since this condition is not very commonly discussed, many people are not aware of the harmful effects of oversleeping. The...
- Why Obstructive Sleep Apnea is More Common with Diabetes
An estimated eighty percent of people with Type II diabetes will also have sleep apnea. The common denominator between the two tends to be being overweight, which when combined with stress and a lack of sleep creates a powerful cocktail that leads to one or the other and the possibility of...
- The Innovative Method to Detect Children’s Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been one of the leading causes of sleep deprival and complications with the sleep cycle of anyone who suffers from it. As said as much before, but this condition, which can equally affect persons of any gender, manifests itself as periods during sleep where the...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Treatment Options
Restless legs syndrome that’s not connected to an underlying condition whatsoever, can effectively be managed with certain medications and lifestyle changes. However, if the accompanying symptoms are extremely severe, they can be cured by treating the underlying condition. For instance, iron...
- Additional Insight into Children's Sleep Apnea
It is surprisingly not uncommon for children to show mild forms of sleep apnea due to enlarged tonsils or adenoids, and some of them can usually grow out of it as their body develops and the airway expands to accommodate their growth. Regardless, the severe versions of obstructive sleep-disordered...
- Dr. Omar Awad M.D.4600 Memorial Dr Belleville IL 62226
- Dr. Mesfin Teshome Mitike M.D.1035 BELLEVUE AVE SAINT LOUIS MO 63117
- Dr. Syed Amir Rizvi MD340 W Lincoln St Belleville IL 62220
- Dr. Mark S Wald M.D.11133 Dunn Rd Saint Louis MO 63136
- Dr. Oscar A Schwartz M.D.969 N Mason Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Ventrapragada S Mohan M.D.340 W Lincoln St Belleville IL 62220