Research and Professional Goals: 1. Clilnical research program: Our work at Roswell Park Cancer Institute focuses on translational research in breast cancer diagnosis and treatment, including collabor ...
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Provider case volume and outcome in the evaluation and treatment of patients with mammogram-detected breast carcinoma.
- Concordance with breast cancer pathology reporting practice guidelines.
- Variation of the prognostic significance of HER-2 expression in breast cancer according to tumor size.
- Mammographic and clinical predictors of drainage patterns in breast
- Evidence-based indications for postmastectomy irradiation.
- The role of the surgeon in quality cancer care.
- Mammographic predictors of the presence and size of invasive carcinomas associated with malignant microcalcification lesions without a mass.
- Lymphedema secondary to postmastectomy radiation: incidence and risk factors.
- Dietary lignan intakes and risk of pre- and postmenopausal breast cancer.
- Dietary intake of conjugated linoleic acids and risk of premenopausal and postmenopausal breast cancer, Western New York Exposures and Breast Cancer Study (WEB Study).
- Geographic clustering of residence in early life and subsequent risk of breast cancer (United States).
- Breast cancer risk and exposure in early life to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons using total suspended particulates as a proxy measure.
- Secondhand smoke exposure in early life and the risk of breast cancer among never smokers (United States).
- Axillary recurrence in women with a negative sentinel lymph node and no axillary dissection in breast cancer.
- Sentinel lymph node in breast cancer.
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, General Surgery; Clinical Ctr At The Nih, General Surgery; Case Westrn Res U Afl Hsp, General Surgery
- University Hospitals, Cleveland 1986
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Surgical Oncology, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD USA 1984
- National Cancer Institute, Surgery Branch, Bethesda 1984
Dr. Stephen B Edge MD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14263Get Direction
The Woodlands, TX 77384Get Direction
Dr. Stephen B Edge MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Edge
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
To start you off, an appendectomy is a procedure to remove the appendix. if it is inflamed or if it ruptures. The appendix is a small, almost cylindrical organ that is attached to the large intestines. When the appendix becomes inflamed, it has to be removed immediately and this is usually done...
- What to Expect After a Cholecystectomy
In case you have problems with your gallbladder and there is a need for it to be removed, you will experience unusual and uncomfortable symptoms while trying to adapt to a new life without a gallbladder. Obviously, when your gallbladder is removed, bile can't be stored like before since it is meant...
- What Is Ulcerative Colitis?
There are a few problems that can affect the digestive tract and cause problems, and they are generally referred to as irritable bowel diseases (IBD). The most common IBDs are Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. IBD is different from IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which does not cause...
- What to Expect After a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopic ProcedureA laparoscopic surgery is done to deal with abdominal organ problems. A small equipment known as the laparoscope is used to locate and identify defective abdominal organs. Small cuts or incisions are made in the abdomen and the laparoscope is inserted through the incisions,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Sonya Noor M.D.4960 Harlem Rd Amherst NY 14226
- Dr. Fadi Dagher MD100 High St Buffalo NY 14203
- Dr. Rexford Lee Thomas M.D1026 Union Rd Buffalo NY 14224
- Dr. Rabie N Stephan MDELM AND CARLTON STREETS BUFFALO NY 14263
- Dr. Katherine A O'donnell M.D.1026 Union Rd Buffalo NY 14224
- Dr. Valerie Francescutti MDElm And Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263