Dr. Daung D Silpasuvan MD
Pediatrician1430 Solomons Island Road Huntingtown MD, 20639
Dr. Daung Silpasuvan is a pediatrician practicing in Huntingtown, MD. Dr. Silpasuvan is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Silpasuvan diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Silpasuvan can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Mahidol Univ-Siriraj Hosp- Fac Of Med- Bangkok- Thailand 1972
Mahidol University- Ramathibodi Hospital / Faculty of Medicine 1972
Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty of Medicine 1972
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Swimmer's Ear
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
Dr. Daung D Silpasuvan MD's Practice location
Huntingtown, MD 20639Get Direction
Dr. Daung D Silpasuvan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Silpasuvan
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids, are able to imagine...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is Intellectual Disability?Intellectual disability is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities are able to learn new skills but at a slower pace. The degrees of intellectual disability may vary from mild to...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Dr. Kennon Harris M.D.10264 Southern Maryland Blvd. Dunkirk Maryland 20754
- Dr. Esther Yvonne Johnson MD10345 Southern Maryland Blvd Dunkirk MD 20754
- Dr. Amit H Sheth MD22878 Three Notch Rd California MD 20619
- Dr. Nitya Ramachandran M.D.10845 Town Center Blvd Dunkirk MD 20754
- Dr. Joseph Davidson M.D.2670 Crain Hwy Waldorf MD 20601
- Dr. Om P Chhabra M.D.3600 Leonardtown Rd Waldorf MD 20601