Dr. Tanya Jackson is a pediatrician practicing in Sandy, UT. Dr. Jackson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Jackson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Jackson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 2001
Tulane University School of Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2015
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University of Utah Affiliated Hospitals 2001
- University of Utah Program
Dr. Tanya S Jackson MD's Practice location
Sandy, UT 84094Get Direction
Dr. Tanya S Jackson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jackson
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- Robert M. Ward Other100 N MEDICAL DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Titus Chan MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Julia Kelsey Gunther M.D.100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Matthew Jared Cornish M.D.716 W 800 N STE 300 OREM UT 84057
- Dr. Melinda Sue Liddle M.D.9720 S 1300 E STE 100 SANDY UT 84094
- Dr. Sylvie M Backman MD3845 W 4700 S TAYLORSVILLE UT 84118