Dr. Charles Dais is a pathologist practicing in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Dais is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Dais can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Dais may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1968
- Baptist Mem Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Charles F Dais M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Charles F Dais M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Dr. Eugeni T Kouzov M.D.835 S Van Buren St Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Jiaxin Cai M.D.744 S Webster Ave Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Thomas W Chuprevich D.O.835 S Van Buren St Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Nathanial I Kieler M.D.744 S Webster Ave Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. John G Brady M.D.744 S Webster Ave Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Ziwen Guo M.D.744 S Webster Ave Green Bay WI 54301