Dr. Beth Ann Cooley M.D.
Internist5171 Cub Lake Rd Suite B-220 Show Low AZ, 85901
Dr. Beth Cooley is an internist practicing in Show Low, AZ. Dr. Cooley specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Cooley provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1991
University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Allegheny Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Beth Ann Cooley M.D.'s Practice location
Show Low, AZ 85901Get Direction
Dr. Beth Ann Cooley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cooley
- What Are BCAAs?
What are BCAAs?The term BCAA is short for branched-chain amino acid. The human body is made up of different proteins, which contain amino acids. There are 20 amino acids and nine of them are considered essential amino acids, which you can get through your diet because your body cannot make...
- A New Paternity Test Has Been Discovered
Researchers have identified a new way to identify the father from the fetal DNA by the eighth week of pregnancy. This new method is reported in the, New England Journal of Medicine. Peter Benn, PhD, director of the diagnostic medical genetics laboratories at the University of Connecticut Health...
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- What Are Proven Ways to Boost My Energy?
There are a number of simple lifestyle changes that are helpful in improving your energy levels and keep you tuned in for the entire day. These simple strategies may take some time to become habitual, but once you get the hang of it you will see immediate results....
- Polydipsia: What Causes Excessive Thirst?
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is a medical term given for extreme thirstiness. It is said to be one of the initial symptoms of diabetes. Polydipsia is also accompanied by either temporary or constant dryness in the mouth. It is very important to consume adequate amounts of water in a day, so that...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Dr. Steven Bradley Chintis DO5171 Cub Lake Rd Show Low AZ 85901
- Dr. Nicholas Kalayeh M.D.2200 E Show Low Lake Rd Show Low AZ 85901
- Arun D Sherma MD2650 E Show Low Lake Rd Show Low AZ 85901
- Dr. Stephen Claude Betts MD2450 E Show Low Lake Rd Show Low AZ 85901
- Dr. Simranjit Singh Galhotra MD, MBA5300 S Sutter Dr Show Low AZ 85901
- Dr. Vinee Srivastava MD2200 E Show Low Lake Rd Show Low AZ 85901