Dr. Sumer Dhir is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Reno, NV. Dr. Dhir performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Maulana Azad Med Coll- Univ Of Delhi- New Delhi- Delhi- India 1993
Maulana Azad Medical College 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Use of digoxin in diastolic heart failure.
- Treatment of diastolic heart failure.
- Regeneration of Transgenic Soybean (Glycine max) Plants from Electroporated
- Epigenetic programming of phenotypic variations in reproductive strategies in the rat through maternal care.
- Cardiac resynchronization in mildly symptomatic heart failure and asymptomatic patients.
- Regeneration of fertile plants from protoplasts of soybean (Glycine max L. Merr.): genotypic differences in culture response.
- Regeneration of transformed shoots from electroporated soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merr.) protoplasts.
- Factors affecting transient gene expression in electroporated Glycine max protoplasts.
- Plantlet regeneration from immature cotyledon protoplasts of soybean (Glycine max L.).
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Internal Medicine
Sumer K Dhir M.D.'s Practice location
Topeka, KS 66606Get Direction
Sumer K Dhir M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...