Dr. Sumer Dhir is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Reno, NV. Dr. Dhir performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Maulana Azad Med Coll- Univ Of Delhi- New Delhi- Delhi- India 1993
Maulana Azad Medical College 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Use of digoxin in diastolic heart failure.
- Treatment of diastolic heart failure.
- Regeneration of Transgenic Soybean (Glycine max) Plants from Electroporated
- Epigenetic programming of phenotypic variations in reproductive strategies in the rat through maternal care.
- Cardiac resynchronization in mildly symptomatic heart failure and asymptomatic patients.
- Regeneration of fertile plants from protoplasts of soybean (Glycine max L. Merr.): genotypic differences in culture response.
- Regeneration of transformed shoots from electroporated soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merr.) protoplasts.
- Factors affecting transient gene expression in electroporated Glycine max protoplasts.
- Plantlet regeneration from immature cotyledon protoplasts of soybean (Glycine max L.).
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Internal Medicine
Sumer K Dhir M.D.'s Practice location
Topeka, KS 66606Get Direction
Sumer K Dhir M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...