Dr. Weng Peng is a urologist practicing in Highland, IN. Dr. Peng specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Natl Taiwan Univ Coll Of Med- Taipei- Taiwan (- Prior /) 1975
National Taiwan University College of Medicine
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Univ Of Mn Affil Hosps, Urology; Brookdale Univ Hosp Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center Program
Mr. Weng Peng MD's Practice location
Highland, IN 46322Get Direction
Mr. Weng Peng MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Common is Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer is a form of cancer which affects the male testes or sex glands encased within the scrotum, a loose sac of tissue that hangs freely below the penis. Germ cells are specialized cells lining several heavily coiled tubular structures within the testes that are responsible for...
- What Causes Bladder Cancer?
What Causes Bladder Cancer?Bladder cancer a common type of cancer that usually begins in the cells lining your bladder, which is also referred to as the transitional epithelium. Just as the other types of cancer, bladder cancer develops into a life-threatening condition. However, 50% of its cases...
- What is Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia?
Benign prostatic hyperplasia, or enlarged prostate gland is a very common condition seen in elderly men. It is also known as prostatic hypertrophy. Enlargement of the glands occurs around the age of 30-years-old, and progresses gradually causing a number of urinary symptoms by the time a man turns...
Oliguria is a medical term used when referring to a decreased urine output. Oliguria is considered when a person’s urine output is less than 400 mL in a 24-hour period. When it comes to infants, oliguria occurs when the urine output is less than 0.5 mL/kg/hr for 24 hours. Anuria is the absence...
- Can Men Get a Yeast Infection?
Many people think that only women suffer from yeast infections, but men can get them too, though it is much less common. This infection in men can be very painful and unpleasant.It is important to be aware of the symptoms and causes, as this can help in diagnosing and treating the infection in time...
- What Is Ureaplasma?
Ureaplasma is a small bacterium that belongs to the class Mollicutes. This group of tiny bacteria lacks cell walls and are regarded as the smallest self-replicating and free-living cells, making them unique from other types of bacteria. Although the infection it causes can be treated using...
- Dr. Nelcar Gadrinab MD2315 E 93rd St Chicago IL 60617
- Dr. Fred R. Portney M.D.7905 Calumet Ave Munster IN 46321
- Dr. Tyler E Emley M.D.371 E 84th Dr Merrillville IN 46410
- Dr. Gary Steinberg M D5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Marc Shi-jey Chuang M.D.5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Steven M Pierpaoli MD2850 W 95th St Evergreen Park IL 60805