Dr. Steven Rosenstein is a Dentist practicing in Aventura, FL. Dr. Rosenstein specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Smile Design and esthetic management are his passions. Using his skill, and where appropriate, an interdisciplinary approach, he can manage the complexities of Oral Rehabilitation and health maintenance.
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Associate Professor University of Florida, Hialeah Clinic 2013 - Present
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- The Academy of Osseointegration Foundation
Dr. Steven Rosenstein's Practice location
Miami, FL 33180Get Direction
Aventura, FL 33180Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Steven Rosenstein | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Steven Rosenstein's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rosenstein
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Charmaine Johnson-Leong2717 E Oakland Park Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33306
- Filiberto J. Herdocia7380 SW 40th Street Miami FL 33155
- Niloufar Rezakhani2999 NE 191 Street Aventura Fl 33180
- Dr. Heidi R Finkelstein D.M.D333 N.W. 70th Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33317
- Maria C. Garcia DDS4355 W 16th Ave Hialeah FL 33012
- Mr. Santiago P Roldan DMD1501 Se 23rd Ave Pompano Beach FL 33062