Dr. Tiffani K. Hamilton, MD, FAAD
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology4165 Old Milton Pkwy Suite 150 West Alpharetta GA, 30005
Phone: Fax: Privileges:
Education and Training
University of Utah Bachelor Degree 0
University of Utah School of Medicine M.D. 1994
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Clinical considerations of efalizumab therapy in patients with psoriasis.
- Assessing nonsurgical options for facial restoration.
- Transitioning patients from efalizumab to alternative psoriasis therapies: findings from an open-label, multicenter, Phase IIIb study.
- Treatment of psoriatic arthritis and recalcitrant skin disease with combination therapy.
- A phase II, multicenter, open-label, 3-cohort trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of vismodegib in operable basal cell carcinoma.
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Acne Treatment
- Dermal Fillers
- Esthetician Services
- Eyelid Surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Fractional CO2 Resurfacing
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Rejuvenation
- Medical Dermatology
- Non-Invasive Fat Removal
- Other Laser Services
- Other Cosmetic Services
- Photodynamic Therapy
- Skin Tightening
- Tattoo Removal
- Varicose and Spider Vein Treatment
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatological Surgery, the American College of Phlebology, the American Society for Mohs Surgery, the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Society of Angiology, the Association of Clinical Research Professionals, the National Psoriasis Foundation, the Alpha Omega Alpha Honorary Medical Society, and the International Society of Cosmetic Laser Surgeons
Dr. Tiffani K. Hamilton, MD, FAAD's Practice location
Alpharetta, GA 30005Get Direction
Alpharetta, GA 30022Get Direction
Dr. Tiffani K. Hamilton, MD, FAAD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hamilton
Get to know Dermatologist Dr. Tiffani K. Hamilton, who serves patients in Alpharetta, Georgia.
A board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Hamilton is the Founder of Hamilton Dermatology, based at the Atlanta Dermatology, Vein & Research Center in Alpharetta, Georgia. She provides her patients with multiple services, including: general dermatology; cosmetic dermatology; laser surgery, including hair and tattoo removal; surgical and non surgical vein treatments; psoriasis treatment, including phototherapy; Mohs micrographic surgery; and dermatology clinical research.
Academically, she completed her Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City where she majored in Biology. She went on to receive her medical degree from the University of Utah School of Medicine. Following her residency at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, where she was Chief Resident from 1997 to 1998, she moved to Georgia and entered private practice.
Distinguished as a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, the doctor is board-certified in dermatology by the American Board of Dermatology (ABD). The ABD is a voluntary, non-profit, private, autonomous organization formed for the primary purpose of protecting the public interest by establishing and maintaining high standards of training, education, and qualifications of physicians rendering care in dermatology.
Remaining up to date in her field, Dr. Hamilton is an active member of the american Society for Dermatological Surgery, the American College of Phlebology, the American Society for Mohs Surgery, the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, the American Society of Angiology, the Association of Clinical Research Professionals, the National Psoriasis Foundation, the Alpha Omega Alpha Honorary Medical Society, and the International Society of Cosmetic Laser Surgeons.
Concerned with the ongoing research and advances in the field of dermatology, she has been involved with multiple research publications and has been a presenter at numerous meetings and conferences. She also participates in clinical pharmaceutical research trials.
Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin. The skin is the largest organ of the body. Dermatology is a specialty with both medical and surgical aspects. A dermatologist is a specialist doctor who manages skin diseases and deals with both internal and external causes and some cosmetic concerns involving the skin. Dermatological duties include taking consultations, providing screening tests, and undertaking non-invasive surgical procedures.
- Recurrent Herpes Simplex Labialis
What is it?Recurrent herpes simplex labialis is a mouth infection that is caused by the herpes simplex virus. It is a contagious and common infection that can easily be passed on. Also known as oral herpes, recurrent herpes simplex labialis causes sores and blisters on the lips, tongue, mouth, and...
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- What Are Warts?
Warts are small growths on the skin that are caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV). These warts may develop on different parts of the body. They are most commonly seen in children between the ages of 12-16 years old. Most of these warts disappear within a few months, while some of them may...
- Alternative Treatments for Acne
The skin is a reflection of an individual’s internal health. Radiant, beautiful skin indicates proper care, healthy diet, and sufficient hydration. Skin invaded with blackheads or whiteheads shows the existence of an oxidative damage, hormonal imbalance, and poor nutrition.Causes of AcneAcne is...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- Dr. Joseph Payne MD5555 PEACHTREE DUNWOODY RD ATLANTA GA 30342-1710
- Dr. Keith D. Wright MD2383 Pate Street Snellville Georgia 30078
- Dr. Edmond I. Griffin M.D.5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta Georgia 30342
- Dr. Kendra A. Cole M.D.3655 Howell Ferry Rd Duluth GA 30096
- Marian Claire Finan6095 Barfield Road Atlanta Georgia 30328
- Dr. Nikki Hill M.D.2256 Northlake Pkwy Tucker GA 30084