Dr. David O Thayer M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology1155 Alpine Ave Boulder CO, 80304
Dr. David Thayer is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Boulder, CO. Dr. Thayer specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Thayer can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Thayer can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1975
- Premenstrual Syndrome (pms)
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Menstrual Cramps
Dr. David O Thayer M.D.'s Practice location
Boulder, CO 80304Get Direction
Dr. David O Thayer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thayer
- Different Approach to Mastectomy Can Provide 'Superior' Results
According to the results from a medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, a two-stage process involving pre-shaping breast reduction, alongside risk-reducing mastectomy and reconstruction, is considered a safer approach with superior cosmetic outcomes.Mastectomy refers to a...
- What Doctor Can I See if I Have Genital Herpes?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by mild dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs will not...
- Syphilis Symptoms
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that can cause serious health problems when left untreated. This is caused by a type of bacteria known as Treponema pallidum. This disease can be treated easily in its earlier stage with the right medication. Early diagnosis and knowing the early...
- Managing Symptomatic Endometriosis
Endometriosis is known as a disease that affects women through their reproductive age. It is the most common cause of chronic pelvic pain, usually beginning in adolescence. It is also one of the main causes of infertility among women. It is a complex condition with a great variability when it...
- Weight Loss Surgery Can Motivate an Entire Household to Get Fit
According to a new study published in. Archives of Surgery, family members of people who had weight loss surgery adopted healthier lifestyle and eating habits. All the members in the family were active for over a year after the surgery, and overweight members in the family lost an average of 8...
- Can Ovarian Cancer Affect Women of All Ages?
Ovarian cancer is the most common type of cancer (besides breast cancer) among the female population. Sometimes, ovarian cancer comes together with many other diseases, such as endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome, irregular periods, and after hormone replacement therapies.This disease is most...
- Dr. Cynthia S.b. Tucker MD9351 GRANT ST THORNTON CO 80229
- Dr. Loralie D. Moeller MD90 Health Park Drive Louisville Colorado 80027
- Ms. Vandna Jerath M.D.8300 Alcott St Westminster CO 80031
- Dr. Greta Kay Brandstetter MD9351 GRANT ST THORNTON CO 80229
- Dr. Alana Marie Revoal D.O.4745 ARAPAHOE AVE BOULDER CO 80303
- Dr. Amy Lou Johnson MD2030 Mountain View Ave Longmont CO 80501