Param P. Sharma MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI, 54449
Dr. Param Sharma is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Marshfield, WI. Dr. Sharma performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Guru Govind Singh Med College Punjab University Faridkot Punjab India 1984
Guru Gobind Singh Medical College 1985
Punjab Medical College 1984
- Patient with Sotos syndrome, Wolff-Parkinson-White pattern on electrocardiogram, and two right-sided accessory bypass tracts.
- Atrial flutter versus atrial fibrillation in a general population: differences in comorbidities associated with their respective onset.
- Swallow syncope: a case report and review of the literature.
- Heart Disease
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr-W La, Cardiovascular Diseases; Kaleida Hlth Sys-Buffalo Gen, Internal Medicine; Staten Island Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Param P. Sharma MD's Practice location
Param P. Sharma MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sharma
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...