Dr. Maged M El-zein MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine848 N Saint Francis St Suite 1962 Wichita KS, 67214
Dr. Maged El-zein practices Sleep Medicine in Wichita, KS. Dr. El-zein studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Sch Med American Univ Beirut MD
Govt. Dental College, Bangalore University, India 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Maged M El-zein MD's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
WICHITA, KS 67226Get Direction
Dr. Maged M El-zein MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. El-zein
- Brain-Dead California Girl Might be Declared “Undead” 3 Years from “Passing”
In December 2013, Jahi McMath, a 13-year-old girl from Northern California had a routine tonsillectomy in order to treat her sleep apnea. The surgery went awry and ended up causing her massive bleeding and an attack of arrhythmia, resulting in a cardiac arrest. The diagnosis read that Jahi had...
- NCIS Star Michael Weatherly Discusses How He Found Out About His Sleep Apnea
Obstructive sleep apnea affects as many as 22 million Americans, including stars like Michael Weatherly. Although snoring, choking and restless sleep is not high on the list of topics to chat about in interviews, recently, Weatherly, a television actor who is best known for past roles in shows like...
- Sleep and its Effects on a Man's Testosterone Level
Less sleep can reduce testosterone levels in men, according to a new study. As per the report, loss of sleep for a week results in a 15% reduction in the levels of testosterone in the blood. This reduction in the levels of testosterone may affect a man's health in many ways, including his sexual...
- Can Sleep Apnea Increase the Risk of Suicide?
The national survey seems to indicate that those living with sleep apnea are at a higher risk of suicide. Because those affected by sleep apnea are more probable to idealize suicide, plan it, or see it as an option, this makes an early diagnosis of sleep apnea as an opportunity to prevent suicide...
- Study Shows that Inflammation Occurs Before Sleep Apnea
If a person has shallow breaths or has one or more pauses in breathing while he or she sleeps, then that may be because of sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a kind of disorder when the upper airway is occasionally hampered during a person’s sleep. According to the National Heart, Lung, and Blood...
- Melatonin Health Benefits and Uses
What is melatonin?In order to synchronize one's biological clock (wake-sleep cycle), the hormone melatonin has to be discharged. This customary wake-sleep cycle is about 8 hours of sleep for most people and 16 hours of wakefulness. In the United States, melatonin can be given as an over-the-counter...
- Dr. Michael M Vesali MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Concetta Maria Riva MD1010 N Kansas Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Marvin Siy Sih MD848 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Ali Mansour MD1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Victor Salloum MD848 N. St. Francis Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Rami Jambeih MD1010 N. Kansas Wichita KS 67214